Sunday, 4 October 2015

PERU ( República del Perú / Piruw Republika / Piruw Suyu

officially the Republic of Peru, is a country in western South America. It is bordered in the north by Ecuador and Colombia, in the east by Brazil, in the southeast by Bolivia, in the south by Chile, and in the west by the Pacific Ocean. Peru is an extremely biodiverse country with habitats ranging from the arid plains of the Pacific coastal region in the west to the peaks of the Andes mountains vertically extending from the north to the southeast of the country to the tropical Amazon Basin rainforest in the east with the Amazon river.

This is my first Registered Airmail cover from Peru . I had tried many times to get a cover from there but no one responded after received my stuff. Later my good friend , Caeser, who is a philatelist and professor helped me to send back my cover as registered mail. The cover sent on August 19, 2015 and I received on September 11 , 2015. Peru issues very beautiful stamps every year but limited number. their flora and fauna stamps are very popular and rare too. These stamps gifted by my good friend Mihnea from Romania. Thank You Mihnea and Caeser for the big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.