Saturday, 10 October 2015

LITHUANIA / Lietuvos Respublika

Officially the Republic of Lithuania), is a country in Northern Europe. One of the three Baltic states, it is situated along the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea, to the east of Sweden and Denmark. It is bordered by Latvia to the north,Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south, and Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian exclave) to the southwest. Lithuania has an estimated population of 3 million as of 2013, and its capital and largest city is VilniusLithuanians are a Baltic people. The official language, Lithuanian, along with Latvian, are the only two living languages in the Baltic branch of the Indo-European language family.

This is my First airmail cover from Lithuania, sent by my good friend Rita. She sent many used stamps also for my collection. Thank You Rita for the perfect cover into my collection.

This is my second cover from Lithuania, sent by my good friend Algis. He is a cover collector too, and we exchanged many covers from different countries. Thank You Algis for the nice cover with perfect postmark.

My another beautiful Registered letter reached today, sent by my good friend Algis from Plunge, Lithuania. The stamps I got from my another good friend Evylene from France. Thank You Algis for the perfect cover into my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment