Friday, 5 August 2016

GHANA

Officially called the Republic of Ghana, is a sovereign unitary presidential constitutional democracy, located along the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa. Spanning a land mass of 238,535 km2, Ghana is bordered by the Ivory Coast in the west, Burkina Faso in the north, Togo in the east and the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean in the south. The word Ghana means "Warrior King" in Mande.




These beautiful covers sent by my friend Linda from Kumasi, Ghana. Compare to other post offices, Kumasi has good postmarks in their post office. The covers posted on April 19, 2017 and I received in my hands on April 26, 2017. Thank You Linda.




These beautiful covers sent by my good friend Emanuel from Ghana. Ghana post issue a number of thematic stamps for collectors. The covers posted on July 17, 2016 and I received them in my hands on August 04, 2016. Thank You Emanuel for the big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment