Tuesday, 1 December 2015

STATE OF KUWAIT - Dawlat al-Kuwait

the State of Kuwait, is a country in Western Asia. Situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. As of 2014, Kuwait has a population of 4.1 million people; 1.2 million are Kuwaitis and 2.8 million are expatriates. Kuwait is a constitutional emirate with a high income economy backed by the world's sixth largest oil reserves. The Kuwaiti dinar is the highest valued currency in the world.





After a long waiting I got back my pre prepared covers with nice postmarks. The covers posted on October 4, 2015 and I received on December 01, 2015. I had forgot to write my address on two covers, but my friend wrote with her nice handwriting similar to mine. Thank You very much Liliana for the big help.


No comments:

Post a Comment