Thursday, 5 March 2015

BERMUDA

Bermuda also referred to in legal documents as, fully, "the Bermudas or Somers Isles", is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean, located off the east coast of North America. Its nearest landmass is Cape HatterasUnited States, about 1,030 kilometres to the west-northwest. It is about 1,239 kilometres south of Cape Sable IslandCanada, and 1,538 kilometres north of Puerto Rico. Its capital city is Hamilton.

This is my first Registered airmail cover from Bermuda with nice blue UPU barcode label! My good friend John arranged this cover, he specially requested for perfect postmarks while posting the cover. The cover posted on September 30, 2015, and I received on October 21, 2015. The beautiful stamps gifted by my another good friend Denise from USA. Thank You John and Denise for the best cover into my collection.

This is another beautiful cover postmarked and sent by John. Thank You for the perfectly postmarked covers.
My First covers from Bermuda sent by John from Hamilton post office. He is an advanced philatelist and cover collector too. So He always ensure the covers with best postmark and even the Bermuda Philatelic Bureau also good in service. He sent me two nice covers, reached safely in my hand within a short time. Thank You John for the nice covers for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.