Tuesday, 4 October 2016

SWAZILAND - Kingdom of Swaziland / Umbuso weSwatini

Swaziland, officially the Kingdom of Swaziland (Umbuso weSwatini ; sometimes called kaNgwane or Eswatini), is a sovereign state in Southern Africa. It is neighboured by Mozambique to its east and by South Africa to its north, west and south. The country and its people take their names from Mswati II, the 19th-century king under whose rule Swazi territory was expanded and unified.
The country is an absolute monarchy, currently ruled by Ngwenyama ("King") Mswati III. He is head of state and appoints the country's prime ministers and a number of representatives of both chambers (Senate and House of Assembly) in the country's parliament. Elections are held every five years to determine the House of Assembly majority. The current constitution was adopted in 2005.

My first registered airmail cover from Swaziland with blue UPU barcode label. The cover posted by my good friend David, during his African tour. The covers posted on September 09, 2016 and I received them in my hands on October 11, 2016. Thank You very much David for the great covers !


My first covers from Swaziland ! These nice covers sent by my good friend David, during his visit in Swaziland. The covers posted on September 09, 2016 and I received them in my hands on October 01, 2016. Swaziland has limited stamps but existing ones are nice to see. Thank You David for the perfect covers and big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.