Saturday 2 January 2016

RUSSIA - SAMARA OBLAST/ Самарская область

Samara Oblast (RussianСама́рская о́бластьtr. Samarskaya oblast; is a federal subject of Russia (an oblast). Its administrative center is the city of SamaraSamara Oblast is a region in the Middle Volga, bordering Ulyanovsk Oblast to the west, Tatarstan to the north,Orenburg Oblast to the east, and Saratov Oblast to the south. Samara region is located in the southeastern part of the European territory of Russia in the basin of the Volga, the largest river in EuropeSamara, the sixth largest city in Russia and capital of an eponymous region, lies on the Volga River in European Russia.


























These are my first covers from Samara Oblast and my First covers in 2016, sent by my good friend Natalia. I really appreciate for her dedication to help me to get perfect covers from Samara. This cover sent from Samara city on December 1, 2015, I received in my hand on January 2, 2016. You can see the first stamp from left side has written the name 'Samarskaya Oblast' , issued in 2001. I wish to collect all the regions from Russia in the similar ways with 'Regions of Russia' series stamps. Thank You very much Natalia for the perfect cover into my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.