Monday, 28 December 2015

PORTUGAL- República Portuguesa

The Portuguese Republic (Portuguese:República Portuguesa), is a country on the Iberian Peninsula, in southwestern Europe. It is the westernmost country of mainland Europe, being bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the west and south and by Spain to the north and east. The Portugal-Spain border is 1,214 km (754 mi) long and considered the longest uninterrupted border within the European Union. The republic also holds sovereignty over the Atlantic archipelagos of the Azores and Madeira, both autonomous regions with their own regional governments

This is another beautiful cover sent by my very good friend Jose from Portugal. The cover posted on February 08, 2016 and I received on Feb 16, 2016. Thank You Jorge for the perfect cover into my collection.




















These two beautiful registered airmail covers sent by my good friend Jose from Portugal. Once he visited my blog, he found i have no good covers from Portugal. He immediately offered his help with a large variety of flora and fauna stamps. I was very happy when I received the stamps in advance and later I sent my prepared envelopes for postmarking. He also offered stamps and covers from Azores and Madeira. Thank You very much Jose for your kind offer and help of perfect covers from Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment