Sunday 9 August 2015

Republic of Adygea ( Адыгэ Республик (Adyghe) / Республика Адыгея (Russian)

The Republic of Adygea  RussianРеспу́блика Адыге́яtr. Respublika Adygeya also known as the Adyghe Republic, is a federal subject of Russia (a republic), with its territory enclaved within Krasnodar Krai. Its area is 7,600 square kilometers (2,900 sq mi) with a population of 439,996 (2010 Census). Maykop is its capital city.


My another great cover from Adygea Republic sent by my very good friend Dimitry Rabtsun. I really appreciate for his dedication to help me to get perfect covers from different Russian regions. He sent many stamps which is related to different Russian federal subjects. This cover sent from Adhigeysk city on July 27, 2015, I received in my hand on August 07. You can see the second stmp from left side has written the name 'Respublika Adygea' . He also sent a very good cover from Krasnodar Krai where he live. Thanks again for your big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.