Thursday, 5 March 2015

BELARUS

  1. officially the Republic of Belarus, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Its capital is Minsk; other major cities include BrestHrodna (Grodno)Homiel (Gomel)Mahilyow (Mogilev) and Vitsebsk (Vitebsk). Over 40% of its 207,600 square kilometres (80,200 sq mi) is forested
This is my first cover from Belarus , sent by my good friend Olga. She is a postcard collector too. I had selected some stamps and requested to prepare my covers but those where not sufficient for sending the cover as registered . So the postal staff added some definitive stamps which decreased the beauty of the cover. She tried her best to get clear postmark too. Her Handwriting is really nice, so I requested her to write my address in her handwriting. Thank You Olga for the nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.